First month of the new year. Everything feels fresh and we are on a blank new page. This month I am going to be easing in to the different changes I want to embrace. I am off to a good start so far.
Health: Weight Loss / Outdoor Activities
- Eat at/from home with an occasional meal out [up to five].
- Reduce the amount of craft beer purchased/consumed. Wednesday we go to brewery night at the local pub and occasionally we go up to watch the Hawks play.
- Reduce Starbucks purchases to two times per week.
- Workout at least once a week from home.
- One snowshoeing trip.
- Hiking and Geocaching at least three weekend days.
- Find 11 state park caches.
- Get 500th milestone as a mystery cache.
Finance: Save + Reduce Debt
- Have $2,000 in savings at the end of the month.
- Pay budgeted bill payments.
Hobbies: Writing / Crafts
- Complete Ivy Trellis socks.
- Purchase yarn for and start sweater.
- Make five hexipuffs for Bee Keepers Quilt.
- Hem B’s pants.
- Research new laptop.
- Rough outline of screenplay completed.
Environment: House / Yard / Non Tangibles
- Remove/go through ten boxes from storage.
- Post dining table on Craigslist.
- Post closet organizer on Craigslist.
- Organize shelves in spare room and living room.
Here’s to a new year!