I can’t believe 2015 is almost over. November was cold and we are looking at a cold December too. What ever happened to El Nino?
Keeping my net worth positive and growing!
- 401[k] personal: $140.82
- 401[k] employer match: $70.41
- Savings: $675
- Float: $80 [gaging by November]
- Credit Card: $50 payoff February 2016
- 401[k] Loan: $35.34 payoff June 2016
- Personal loan 2: $200 payoff April 2020
The Great Outdoors/Travel
- Camping at Dash Point state park.
- Geocaches: Two more state park caches along with the 50 coin.
- Hexipuffs: 3
- Finish socks and second hat
- Will be revisiting in 2016.
- Move two book shelves to living room
- Sell items from storage
- Clean up spare room
- Complete 3 hikes
- Work out 2 to 3 days a week
Here’s to this month!