November was downright cold. B and I enjoyed a Thanksgiving at a cabin near Leavenworth. Aside from our alternator going on on our drive up [we were rescued] it didn’t dampen our spirits and the weekend turned out really relaxing.
Still positive and I implemented the slush fund in my checking account again.
- 401[k] personal: $137.81
- 401[k] employer match: $68.91
- Savings: $750
- Float: $78.83 [currently padding checking]
- 401[k] Loan $35.34 payoff June 2016
- Personal loan 2: $200 payoff April 2020
The Great Outdoors/Travel
- Two camping trips this month both on the Peninsula, you can read about trip one and trip two.
- Geocaches: 22 found [11 for our State Parks Challenge – we are officially over half way there, 1 mystery, 1 virtual & 2 multi]. The mystery was a night cache and SOO COOL! Check out campingtrip one for a recap of that.
- Hexipuffs: 0
- Knit second hat [Oak Trail Cloche]: on hold.
- Ivy Trellis Socks: gradually working my way through the new stitches.
- Second felted owl: completed and will be mailing it off to the UK soon!
- On hold and will be revisiting in 2016.
- Prep plants for coming indoors: Still need to do this
- Move two book shelves to living room: Need to focus on this by year end
- Sell my two book shelves, closet organization stuff & table from storage to spare room: Need to focus on this by year end
- Clean up spare room: Need to focus on this by year end
- Go through storage so I can eliminate that expense: Need to focus on this by year end
- Complete 3 hikes: Totally accomplished this wile Geocaching and camping.
- Start working out again 2 days a week: Gradual
- Journal my food choices: Decided against this.
Here’s to this month!