November has come in rainy and windy. I am actually loving the weather and ready for all the hand knit items I get to create!
Hoping to make my net positive worth high enough so if I had to dip in to savings it doesn’t matter.
- 401[k] personal: $140.82
- 401[k] employer match: $70.41
Will make up the money I borrowed last month and add to my savings account. I want to be pretty aggressive but have a couple expenses this month and I am starting to think about Christmas gift purchases.
- Savings: $75 [I put in $575 but had to borrow]
- Float: $49.05
- 401[k] Loan $35.34 payoff June 2016
- Personal loan 2: $200 payoff April 2020
The Great Outdoors/Travel
- Two camping trips scheduled for this month; Peninsula to get some state park caches and Manchester state park.
- Geocaches: Get 7 more state park chaces and our 50 coin. Hope to do two night caches as well.
- Hexipuffs: 3
- Finish socks and second hat
- Make second felted owl
- On hold and will be revisiting in 2016.
- Prep plants for coming indoors:
- Move two book shelves to living room
- Sell my two book shelves, closet organization stuff & table from storage to spare room
- Clean up spare room
- Go through storage so I can eliminate that expense
- Complete 3 hikes
- Start working out again 2 days a week
Here’s to this month!