Getting this out a bit late for this month. We had a pretty warm October and the full fury of our wet weather didn’t decent until the last week of the month.
Still positive net worth but barely. I had to borrow some money from savings and I am slowly paying it back. Will be nice when a small dip in to savings doesn’t affect my net worth.
- 401[k] personal: $139.12
- 401[k] employer match: $69.56
I am bringing back a practice I started at the beginning of the year and then stopped about May. Any time I spend money, I will round up to the next whole dollar and the difference will be a float to pad my account. Once I get to $100 I will transfer that to savings. I will call this float and account for it below.
I had to borrow from savings last month to pay for my rental car when my car got hit by a tree in the windstorm. Hey that is what savings is for right?
- Savings: $75 [I put in $575 but had to borrow]
- Float: $49.05
- 401[k] Loan $35.34 payoff June 2016
- Personal loan 2: $200 payoff April 2020
The Great Outdoors/Travel
- Two camping trips this month; Leavenworth & Winthrop
- Geocaches: 26 found [13 for our State Parks Challenge, 8 earth & 1 multi]. We received a souvenier for getting an earth cache on October 11th for international earthcache day. We will likely finish our 50th state park challenge cache in November.
- Hexipuffs: 0
- Knit second hat: started on it and am not knitting a pair of socks
- Make second felted owl: moving to November
- Halloween costume: Made it in the nick of time. You can read about it here.
- On hold and will be revisiting in 2016.
- Prep plants for coming indoors: Still need to do this
- Move two book shelves to living room: Need to focus on this by year end
- Sell my two book shelves, closet organization stuff & table from storage to spare room: Need to focus on this by year end
- Clean up spare room: Need to focus on this by year end
- Go through storage so I can eliminate that expense: Need to focus on this by year end
- Complete 3 hikes: Totally accomplished this wile Geocaching and camping.
- Start working out again 2 days a week: Gradual
- Journal my food choices: Not certain I will do this.
Here’s to this month!