October and autumn, my favorite season. We are 3/4 of the way through 2015. Man time flies!
Being at a positive net worth is awesome but I will feel much better when I have eliminated all debts and have at least six months living expenses in savings. Next milestone will be paying off my 401[k] loan.
- 401[k] personal: $138.24
- 401[k] employer match: $69.12
I am bringing back a practice I started at the beginning of the year and then stopped about May. Any time I spend money, I will round up to the next whole dollar and the difference will be a float to pad my account. Once I get to $100 I will transfer that to savings.
I had to borrow from savings last month to pay for my rental car when my car got hit by a tree in the windstorm. Hey that is what savings is for right?
- Savings: $400
- 401[k] Loan $35.34 payoff June 2016
- Personal loan 2: $200 payoff April 2020
The Great Outdoors/Travel
- Camping on Whidbey Island, near Fish Lake & Winthrop
- Geocaches: Complete harder terrain/difficulty caches of 3 and above and more state parks. We want to have 50 under our belt by the end of the year.
- Hexipuffs: 5
- Knit second hat
- Make second felted owl
- Halloween costume
- On hold.
- Prep plants for coming indoors.
- Move two book shelves to living room
- Sell my two book shelves, closet organization stuff & table from storage to spare room
- Clean up spare room
- Go through storage so I can eliminate that expense
- Complete 3 hikes
- Start working out again 2 days a week
- Journal my food choices
Here’s to this month!