August has started out pretty hot. Temperatures in the high 80’s and low 90’s. Looking forward to my favorite season, autumn.
Should be positive this month.
- 401[k] personal: $140.82
- 401[k] employer match: $70.41
- Savings: $1,560.04 [rather large number – will explain in month end wrap up]
- Personal loan 2: $200 payoff April 2020
- Key Bank: $43.50 paid off this month
The Great Outdoors/Travel
- Camping in Bellingham & Arlington
- Geocaches: Complete harder terrain/dufficulty caches of 3 and above.
- Hexipuffs: 5
- Make two felted owls and a hand bag
- May be revamping this.
- Create composte pile
- Chicken yard clearing
- Move two book shelves to living room
- Bring my two book shelves from storage to spare room
- Clean up spare room
- Create sewing space in spare room [will involve bringing more items from storage]
- Go through storage so I can eliminate that expense at the end of August
- Complete 2 hikes
- Start working out again 2 days a week
- Journal my food choices
Here’s to this month!
* For the purposes of Geocaching, the notations above are [smileys] logged as found [dnf] did not find [v] virtual [r] retrieved, [d] discovered [v] trackables visited] & [mng] meet n greet.
**I found out this past month that if I have a trackable I will never get rid of I can have it visit all of my caches which will show a map of where I have been. I have a trackable dog tag on my dog and use that one as my personal map of visits.