Half of the year has been experienced! We are in to summer now and it’s unseasonably hot here. Things are slowly coming along in the yard. Our vacation a few weeks ago was amazing. You can read about it here, here, here & here.
My net worth is still negative but am creeping ever close to the positive end.
- 401[k] personal: $133.43
- 401[k] employer match: $66.72
- 401[k] interest: $628.97
- IRA interest: [$16.67]
- Savings: $300
- Personal loan 2: $200 payoff April 2020
- Car payment: $200 payoff July 2015
- Key Bank: $43.50 payoff August 2015
The Great Outdoors
- Camping at Camano Island State Park & Salmon la Sac
- Geocaches: We cached every day in June, we finished the HQ Geo Tour and we earned souvenirs for eight new states and an HQ souvenir.
- Traditional , Virtual , Earth , HQ  TB Placed  TB Retrieved  & TB Discovered 
- Souvenir’s: Illinois, Maryland, District of Columbia, Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia & Florida
- Hexipuffs: 0 [too hot to knit]
- You can read my travel post here and will have a recap this week on what worked and what didn’t.
- Just maintained and watered.
- Completed 2 hikes
- Did LOTS of walking on our vacation
Here’s to this month!
* For the purposes of Geocaching, the notations above are [smileys] logged as found [dnf] did not find [v] virtual [r] retrieved, [d] discovered [v] trackables visited] & [mng] meet n greet.
**I found out this past month that if I have a trackable I will never get rid of I can have it visit all of my caches which will show a map of where I have been. I have a trackable dog tag on my dog and use that one as my personal map of visits.