Second month of the second quarter. I was much better about time management this month and I feel I got a lot accomplished without getting overwhelmed or taking on too much. I’m looking forward to our trip to the east coast next week and have made and purchased a few items of clothing to add to my P333. I am working on a P333 post for travel as well as the upcoming summer season.
On the P333 note, I have added a category for it below.
I am slightly revamping my updates for each month by just posting what I actually did and where I want to improve.
My net worth is negative .01%. I am SO CLOSE to having a positive net worth. Even with my upcoming trip my savings is increasing and I am spending less money on the three main problem areas [dining out, craft beer & coffee].
- 401[k] personal: $134.58
- 401[k] employer match: $67.29
- IRA interest: $118.52
- Savings: $175
- Personal loan 1: $169 paid off this month
- Personal loan 2: $0 [will start paying on this in June] payoff April 2020
- Credit Card: $553.88 paid off this month
- Car payment: $200 payoff July 2015
- Key Bank: $43.50
The Great Outdoors
- Camping at Riverside Sate Park recap here & Kitsap Memorial State Park recap here
- Geocaches: 90 actual [cached every day and best cache month so far; smileys  dnf  earth  meet n greet  puzzle  virtual *
- Trackables r , d  & v **
- Learn some archery: Brought a borrowed bow camping at Kitsap Memorial but did not have a place to set up. We did find a place at a future camping site, Manchester State Park.
- Hexipuffs: 1
- Went through clothing and will have an upcoming summer post as well as a travel post.
- Planted Wandering Jew and pots for backyard area
- Weeded the blueberries and planted some strawberries
- Woodland area will be started this month
- Complete 5 hikes [3 completed first weekend, completed 1 third weekend]
Here’s to this month!
* For the purposes of Geocaching, the notations above are [smileys] logged as found [dnf] did not find [v] virtual [r] retrieved, [d] discovered [v] trackables visited] & [mng] meet n greet.
**I found out this past month that if I have a trackable I will never get rid of I can have it visit all of my caches which will show a map of where I have been. I have a trackable dog tag on my dog and use that one as my personal map of visits.