Here we are in the second month of the new year. I am irritated about the additional debt last month but I at least have a plan and that is good. This month is Valentine’s day and my second anniversary with B. B is going to make me something yummy for dinner and we will go see a movie. The day after our anniversary we are attending a Mardi Gras party.
I’m hoping to end up with a positive balance at the end of this month. Couple things to note:
- I am paid biweekly so the amount for my 401[k] is less this month since I only get paid twice. Last month I got paid three times [this happens twice a year].
- I will always base my slush goal on what I actually managed the previous month.
- 401[k] #1 personal: $140.74
- 401[k] #1 company match: $70.37
- IRA [used to be 401[k] #2] divorce settlement goal [interest]: $100
- Savings goal: $200
- Slush goal: $80
Total savings/retirement goals: $591.11
Debt Payment Goals
- Personal loan: $200
- Divorce attorney: $324 paid in full [withdrawal monies]
- Tires: $100 paid in full
- Credit card: $338.56 paid in full [withdrawal monies]
- Car payment: $200
- Key Bank: $43.57
- Dentist: $287.50 paid in full
Total debt payments goal: $1493.63
The Great Outdoors
- Camping at Washington Park.
- Complete at least eight Geocaches.
- Longer walks with Beej on the weekends.
- Make an additional 10 Hexipuffs for the Bee Keepers Quilt.
- Sort my “go to” recipe binder.
- Purchase denim button down shirt.
- Make hanging storage for Marty.
- Create compost bin for chicken yard and small one for mud room.
- Make citrus enzyme cleaner.
- Pot some succulents for mud room.
- Pot Wandering Jew.
- Purchase a Jade plant for mud room.
- Eliminate five boxes in storage.
- Complete twelve workouts between Yoga, Venus & Tracy Anderson.
- Hike and Geocashe on our camping trip, in our neighborhood and other places.
- Take the dog on longer walks on the weekends around the neighborhood.
- Total pounds to lose: 10.